I can't believe my baby is four! He has come so far with his learning this last year. :) He loves to go to school and attends four days a week with Teacher Caren. He is still going to speech twice a week and swim therapy once a week. We stay busy and it is great to see him progress! He LOVES Lightning McQueen and is having fun with a remote controlled one now. He has five of the same small McQueens. We lose one and have to buy another....I swear it is like having a binky!! We love our Conner and are so glad to have him as our own....



2 comments:
Hi Sariah! Long time since I last commented, but I do see your posts here and there along the way. I had to comment on this one because I am so happy to see how well Conner is doing! Happy Fourth to him and its great to see you all doing well at home!
We love that little man!! Happy Birthday Conner!!
Post a Comment