My Dad and nieces Kaelsy and Sienna came from AZ for a few weeks. My Dad woke up the morning after he arrived with kidney stones. Poor guy had to go to the ER and then a couple days later had them removed at the hospital. I joke that he was just trying me out to see if I would be a good caregiver when he's older:). I have really enjoyed my nieces! They are so fun to have visit! They play so well with kids. Every morning as soon as they wake up they go collect the chicken eggs.....and then every hour after. Its pretty cute because they get so excited and count them every time they get. a new one. I am glad they get to have some bonding time with us:). They love to read, sing and color.... Good times!
Kaelsy and Sienna
Kaelsy found the baby egg, it even had freckles....
When I bought my Dad the "It's a girl" gift the checkout lady says, "Oh someone had a baby girl!?" I said well not quite but it felt like it!! Ha! Ha! She probably thought I was mean ;)
1 comment:
loved all the posts! Good job staying updated!
Post a Comment