10.13.2006

Tanner Steven






Here is little Tanner, he is almost 6 weeks old now. Is he not the cutest little guy!! Remember it's me Katie posting these blogs so I can say he is the cutest ever without people thinkng Sariah and Andy are just saying that because it's their kid ya know what I mean :) Hopefully Sariah will get to get on the computer sometime and write what going on with their family. Anyway enjoy the pics lilke I am.
-Katie

3 comments:

Rogers said...

He really is a beautiful baby! I thought that when I saw his first pics. I can't wait to see him in person! love ya

Lydia said...

What a cutie!!! He looks like Preston. Thanks Katie for helping Sariah out. It's fun to see the new baby and see what's going on.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Sariah! He reminds me so much of Preston too!