10.13.2006

Whitley





Here are some picture's of Whitley in her baptism dress. If you notice she is in between Kaesly and Steven. Sariah said the first picture she wanted was with her uncles. Whitley is getting so old and beautiful. Her hair is short now, she cut it to her chin and sent the hair to locks of love.

3 comments:

Rogers said...

She is such a pretty girl. I'm so glad she finally went through with it! And how sweet to have her pictures taken with her uncles, I know they were there with her at her baptism. love ya whit!

Lydia said...

What a beautiful girl! You look like a princess. I'm so happy for you Whitley. It's neat that you wanted your picture taken with your Uncle's pictures. I know they were at your baptism too. We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Whitley, you look so pretty! Congrats!