I am having so much fun reading everyones posts. So close yet so far away! I am having to learn to type all over again. It has been 6 years since I have typed on a computer more than a few words. We have had a computer in our house most of our marriage, but I never was very interested in e-mailing. I preferred talking on the phone. When this blogging started up I got excited, and Andy bought me a lap top for our 10 year anniversary!! I need to have him show me how to download pictures. I would love everyones e-mail address if I could.
I had a great time in Arizona: one of my favorites. It was fun to see everyones babies. I had a great time relaxing(something I need to do more), eating, shopping, eating, spending time with family, and eating some more. I'm still eating. I'll get back on track on Monday unless I eat ice cream and then I'll have to wait till the next Monday to start eating good again!
Anyway its good to be home with the family again I just need to live closer and then I can have the best of both worlds.
Andy called me the other day and said he had some news that I probably wouldn't like very much. I sure didn't! He is going to Hawaii without me!!!!!!!!! Waah! He needs to go to Honolulu for a business trip. I have wanted to go to Hawaii for the longest time!!!! It's kind of funny really. Someday.......
7 comments:
It was good to see you! Tanner is a cutie! And don't worry, you'll get your chance for Hawaii...It's amazingly beautiful!
I would be crying too!:( One of these days we will make our trip to Hawaii.
It was so good to see you and Tanner. He is a sweetie!!! It would be hard to have your hubby go to Hawaii and not you. I'm sure you'll get your chance some day. I wish you and Heather were closer to us and each other. It's good to have you on the blog team. Love you!!!
We had a blast huh? Can't wait to have a blast again in April when I go up there! I love ya Sister!!
Maybe he could put you in his suitcase!
I went to Honolulu without Anthon- He can sympathize with you :). (But I made up for it & we went to Kona together)!
Sariah, Ryan went to Hawaii THREE times without me!! I feel your pain. He HAD to go for baseball. Maybe we should go and leave the boys home!! Aimee
Post a Comment