2.09.2007

Family Pics






Well family pictures went really well considering the amount of kids we tried to get to smile all at the same time! I don't know if anyone noticed but the picture of Andy laying down used to have Preston with his eyes closed. I loved it, and was so glad Katie was able to fix it! Thanks Sis!!

6 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Oh my goodness. Your kids look so much bigger from the last time I saw them. The pictures are too cute. I like how the family one looks like you are all in a little pile.

Lydia said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. I love the family pictures too. What a forever family!!!

Shannon said...

What an adorable looking family. They sure have grown up so fast. Little Tanner is so cute. I wish I could have seen him when you were here. Next time.

Heather said...

I LOVE that picture where Porter is leaning on Andy's back! All of them are sooo cute!

Aleia said...

Hope to see your whole family soon! Aleia

Lani said...

What an awesome site. I am going to show Lani. The kids will just eat these pictures up.