5.15.2007

I'm It!

1. If I could pick a time period to live in it would be whatever time period Anne of Green Gables was set in. I love the olden days! Riding in a wagon, pinching my cheeks for blush hee! hee!...picnics and dances. Joy found in simple things. Having a little farm...feeding the animals, having a swing in the barn. I would definitley miss having A/C and watching T.V. now and then though! I love the "home grown" idea which leads me to #2!
2. I like to bottle fruit,beans, jam etc. I love to put them on the shelves and look at them :) I love to bake bread and rolls. I like to make granola. Yum!
3. I have had people make comments about how I am a social person. I have started many a play group. I tend to be a nervous person though and so it is not easy for me. I like to get to know people and so I make myself. Complicated I know!)
4. I have to move when I brush my teeth. I can't stand in front of the sink. Sometimes I will tie my shoes, pick up, etc.
5. I sometimes go hysterical when I laugh. I start cry-laughing! It is quite fun actually!
I don't do a very good job laughing and running at the same time . Once I was going to secretly drop off some cookies, the knock and run kind with my friend Leah. The boys Bassett Hound started barking and running after us(it was night time) and we started screaming and laughing. I peed my pants! It wasn't quite as fun when I started to pee:)
6. I love to excercise! I love the feeling of my blood pumping and my lungs working, sweat dripping down my face:) I started up again and it feels great!
7. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, the plan is sometime in the next couple of years! Andy has almost enough air miles to do it! :)
8. I am quite a goofy person but not everyone sees that side of me. I love to sing and do the funky dance, goofy faces. My kids probably see too much, this is why Whitley is such a goof, I will admit it!:)

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I know all about that laughing crying think and good spank is all you need! Hee hee. I also can picture you doing your funky dance and singing see it all the time!!! :) Love YA!~

Lydia said...

I remember you and Heather getting hysterical!!! I've seen you act a little funky more than once too! You are pretty sociable and making others feel welcome and good.

Heather said...

I wish I could get past my fears and be as social as you. I have never been good at making friends because I get too nervous.

If you haven't experienced Sariah's Laugh-Cry it is hilarious and very contagious!

Aleia said...

The laugh cry must be a Longhurst thing because I have seen Lydia do it too?

Josh n' Meagan said...

haha those were so funny.

Eileen said...

The laugh-cry is a Longhurst thing. I can get hysterical in a matter of minutes. My sisters use to threaten to slap my face.