Well we started a new school year, man time flies! Sometimes I wish I could put it in slow motion so I could savor it a little more before my kids are all grown up! We changed to a new school so that I wouldn't have to drive both ways. I didn't have enough room in my car to car pool with someone. I have actually enjoyed not having to rush to get everyone out the door in the morning because the kids are now taking the bus and the stop is right outside our door!! YAA! Anyway the kids are enjoying school. Whitley just started 4th, Porter 2nd, and my Preston just started Kindergarten! He really wanted to ride the bus to school the first day but I said, "You have to let me take you to your first day of school it is a Mother's priveledge!" :) As you can see he was so excited to finally start. He turned six in June and has been asking to go to school for the last 6 months. I decided to let him and Porter start later with their summer birthday's, so far it has been a good thing. I have enjoyed spending more one on one with Mason too! Life is good...
7 comments:
He looks very excited! So cute!
Yeah for Preston!! He looks like he can hardly wait to get into class. Ayden saw the pictures of the school bus and was jealous. He wants to ride the bus but we literally live like six houses from the school. I don't think they bus kids that close!!! Anyways lots of fun and yeah no carpooling for you!!!
That picture of Preston is soooo cute!
So fun...I remember when Heather started school. I drove by it several times looking to see if I could see her on the playground. I didn't want her to be all by herself. She never was!!! Way to go Preston!!!
How exciting! It always looks so green there! Jealous!
Preston you look very handsome in your new school clothes. I am glad I was there when you went shopping for them. Have a great year to all of you kids.
Preston looks soo cute all ready for school! I wish I was that little again sometimes. I loved school too.
Post a Comment