We stopped off at Grandma and Grandpa Finch's house. The kids helped Grandpa with the cows, always fun to take a ride in the tractor!
Tanner turned 1! His b-day was the day we drove home so we celebrated the next day. We had a great trip!! :)
Here I am parasailing, it was sooooo awesome!
9 comments:
Wow!!!! Did you really do this? I don't know if I could do it or not. I'd probably faint! Looks like your family had a great Labor Day...we missed you though at our reunion!!! Love you bunches!!!
Way fun, next time you see Airica you should ask her to tell you about Virginia parasaling!! Way funny story. Looks like you had a fun weekend though.
Looks like a blast!
GO SARIAH!
Yes, I really did it!! It's not as scary as it looks, I promise.:)
Parasailing looks so fun!
Wow! I think I would have been too scared! It looks fun though!:) I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Well it looks like you guys had a blast. I want to go parasaling so bad. Some of my family went in Mexico, but I was too cheap to pay for it.
I want to go parasailing on our Jan. trip maybe. Looks like alot of fun.
Post a Comment