2.03.2008

Another on of those questionnaires...

A attached or single: Attached

B best friend: Andy

C cake or pie: depends, I really do love pie though if it is with icecream.

D day of choice: Friday

E essential item: shoes, can't stand to get junk on my feet.

F favorite color: all

G gummy bears or worms: worms, I like to slurp them.

H hometown: Eagar...lots of great memories.

I indulgence(s): "Hidden" chocolate :), foot or back rub.

J January or July: July, it usually means 4th of July and family reunions.

K kids: Whitley,Porter,Preston,Mason and Tanner.

L life is incomplete without: Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ and loved ones.

M marriage date: December 19, 1996

N number of siblings: 1 sister, 1 soul sister, and 4 brothers.

O oranges or apples: Oranges

P phobias or fears: Wild animals

Q quotes:

R reason to smile: Lately Mason's funny comments. Last night I was running to the store and asked if there was anything the family could think of that I needed to pick up while I was out. He started rambling off a few things one of which was pets, 2 dogs... he was totally serious. :)

S season: Spring and Fall.

T tag three friends: Anybody who is reading this.

U unknown fact about me: I am a spaz...and I also love to dance when I am listening to the radio :) I am quite entertaining!

V very favorite store: Any good thrift store, I love to find a good deal!

W worst habit: I've got plenty...

X x-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound

Y your favorite food: Mexican, Italian, anything with lots of flavor.

Z zodiac: Leo

3 comments:

Dawn said...

this one's cute, I'll get around to it. Were you one of the luckies that got to go on a cruise? We want pictures!!!

*Katie May* said...

cute!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Yes, I was a luckie I just didn't bring a camera and need to get a disk from my Sister...hopefully soon :)