Well as you can see we had a "little"mess this morning, his name was Tanner! :) I was making pancakes and he pulled the cord which was attached to the mixer which was in the bowl of batter. The poor kid had it in his mouth, ear and nose from head to toe. After cleaning him up which consisted of throwing him clothed in to the tub I was covered. Memories,I wish I could of had a picture of him... it is amazing the messes the little guys can get themselves into!
14 comments:
sounds like you had a great morning!! got to love their energy!!
Ohh, what a mess! And pancake batter is the worst to clean up! That's like Ryan and the Chocolate milk he made the other day...
OOoops:)
Oh that is the worst. Yes they sure can make a lot of messes. It seems everyroom I am in, Landen destroys it.
What fun. Don't you love cleaning up after kids?
HAHA! At least it wasn't ketchup or grape juice or something. I have a knack for only spilling horrible staining things.
Oh man he made a good mess didnt he! And if he is like any of my kids the minute you got that mess all cleaned up he had another mess somewhere else:)
you seriously make homemade pancake batter? Um bisquick makes this little jug that you throw in the mix then add milk shake and pour quick easy and economical! Leah :)
Looks like a fun mess to clean up! Pancake batter is the worst. I hate when it gets stuck all over the counter tops!
looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure you weren't upset at all :)
Glad that you found me...I will have to peek on you guys every once in awhile too. You have a cute family. Aren't kids so fun? Especially when they make messes like this:)
Man every mother can relate to this mess. I remember a flat of eggs that little Sariah pulled off the counter in Othello Wa.
Hey Girl-
You use the whole can of eagle brand and just any ice cream carmel topping. Good Luck!!
(COOL)going Tanner! I thought that was so funny.It has even happened to Maxwell,but with Chocolate pudding.
Post a Comment