She went to Cascade Lake with all her Aunts and cousins on the Finch side for Spring break. She had a lot of fun! We missed her and are glad to have her home. We are glad that she was able to enjoy all her cousins and make memories though! Thanks Aunties!
6 comments:
Ha Ha silly girl!!
That is so funny! I think it stinks to do dishes to!!!
I remember making up any excuse that I could think of to get out of doing the dishes.
The only sympathy I got from my mom was...wait...nothing. I wish I was your kid.
That girl is a character!! She is going to be a handful, just like mine are. So funny!! Our pinewood derby is coming up too and we can't wait!
I hear ya Whit, I once was grounded TO the dishes for three weeks plus. My brothers and sisters liked it thought!!!
She looks like the "second coming" of Aimmee....
Post a Comment