4.06.2008

Mason turns '4' !




Mason had a great Birthday. Andy came home early and we went to the park. Ya...I was a slacker and we had twinkies, we had a birthday cake at Grandma Krisities a couple days earlier. He didn't seem to mind! He loved his "Skunk Works" Garbage truck! A few minutes into playing with it he realized that it was the one he had picked out for a friend and never quite made it there. He thought a few seconds and then decided it was o.k.! ;) He brings spice to our lives! I told him that now that he was four he could put his shoes on by himself, say the prayer by himself, buckle himself up. He was so excited...it was like magic turning 4!! My other kids did all these things earlier but I think it has been too easy for one of us to just do it for him, we need to help him be a little more independent. Anyway it was a nice day, we love our Mason!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

He looks soo old now!! Why is there only 3 candles on that twinky? I thought you said he was four now? Sheesh

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Ya...we ran out of candles. I really am a slacker aren't I!:)

Aleia said...

Happy Birthday Mason!

Heitmann Family said...

Love the twinkies!! Happy Birthday Mason!