Congrats on the pregnancy! How fun to have so many cousins born at the same time! We just found out we are 4 boys/1 girl and I thought of you! I have had so many thoughts about how to raise righteous boys... It will be fun to see what you are having this time :-)
6 comments:
Lauryn eats her pb&j's the same way. They must be related!!
Cutie. Brooklyn tears hers apart like that too. Must be a toddler thing. - Meagan
Congrats on the pregnancy! How fun to have so many cousins born at the same time! We just found out we are 4 boys/1 girl and I thought of you! I have had so many thoughts about how to raise righteous boys... It will be fun to see what you are having this time :-)
How old is Tanner now? They grow up so fast.
I don't believe in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Well, not really, but I honestly probably eat less than one a year. Maybe I just need to change my technique.
I've seen Colton eat peanut butter spoons too many times to count. When we were little we called them bluh bluh spoons. Kids are so weird.
Post a Comment