


Porter was pretty excited to get his first job...mowing the neighbor's lawn. It was quite the task because it hadn't been mowed in three weeks. He worked hard and stuck to it! Go Porter...he gets to buy his own Sneaker this year for school. Pretty soon he will be paying for his groceries and rent...just teasng!!
5 comments:
Good for him. WE have to teach them young!
Go Porter!
Good for you Porter!! Mowing lawns is a good summer job. Uncle Ryan mowed lawns til he went to college!!
The comment I had in my head was "go porter!" then Katie would think I was copying her. Can he come mow our lawns? It's my least favorite job. - Meagan
Hi guys!!!!! How are things? What are you guys up to this summer? I know you guys are super busy but lets try to get together sometime.
Post a Comment