9.07.2008

First Day of School and Tanner's 2nd B-day...

Can my kids ever take a serious picture??? O.K. I will admit it, they get it from me! (Does the shirt look familiar Katie? Surprise!)

Happy Birthday Tanner, we love having your sweet little spirit in our home!
Next thing we know he will be big just like the picture! This is what I found the other day when I turned around. Andy had just been on the computer and talking to someone about the newsletter...little copy cat!

9 comments:

Colton said...

They say that kids know more about technology than their parents...I think that you are already behind.

*Katie May* said...

What a sweet pic! Oh and I love the shirt!!!

Dawn said...

wow, it's so funny to see the first days, so much later than we are used to. What the heck happened to summer?? I love the cupcake, it's just perfect! And yes, they really know more than we do about computers! My kids already fight over computer time!

Bailey said...

I can't believe they are all turning TWO! I swear we were just pregnant with them! He's too cute.

Shannon said...

Tanner is such a cutie. Happy late birthday Tanner.

Aleia said...

Happy Birthday Tanner

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Tanner. What a handsome young guy he is. I love the pictures. Give your kids a hug from Aunt Lydie! One for you and Andy too. I love you guys and you're always in my prayers!

Kindy said...

wow I can't believe Tanner is two! He is so cute. Happy Birthday Tanner!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Love the back to school photo!:)

Love,
HEather