I haven't been on here forever and so I just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you too. Wow, you and this baby must be pretty special to go through this life with these problems. When Keenan was severely autistic I remember everyone saying how special he was and how rewarding the challenge would be. I truly feel like I am the person I am because of what I went through, and we all grew so much. Luckily for us he has turned out normal, which is pretty rare. We are only given what we can handle, you know that. And what a special thing that that baby has chosen you to be his mom and to help him. I'm all teary. You MUST be chosen to have all those little ones and then to have this happen! I think it's a special thing, and it will all be ok. Love and Prayers.
2 comments:
I haven't been on here forever and so I just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you too. Wow, you and this baby must be pretty special to go through this life with these problems. When Keenan was severely autistic I remember everyone saying how special he was and how rewarding the challenge would be. I truly feel like I am the person I am because of what I went through, and we all grew so much. Luckily for us he has turned out normal, which is pretty rare. We are only given what we can handle, you know that. And what a special thing that that baby has chosen you to be his mom and to help him. I'm all teary. You MUST be chosen to have all those little ones and then to have this happen! I think it's a special thing, and it will all be ok. Love and Prayers.
Just wanted to let ya know your sweet family is in our thoughts and prayers too :-)
Post a Comment