This is what we found the other night when we went to check on the kids before we hit the hay. Mason was all snuggled up to Bunker Bear, a little bear he got to bring home for a couple days from preschool. He has little dress up clothes and then you get to write a story about your adventures when you take him back. He thought it was pretty neat that Porter knew him too from when he went to preschool.
10.12.2008
Random Pictures/Happenings...
I had to document this picture...everyone reading at the same time=peace and quiet! They love to read it just doesn't always happen all at once...:)
So Tanner has decided it is time to move out of the crib...can't say that I blame him he did just turn 2! He won't stay in it and this is how we have found him the last couple of days.
I just think it is funny that he has chosen standing up as his way of doing it, I guess it is his way of trying to not fall asleep.


This is what we found the other night when we went to check on the kids before we hit the hay. Mason was all snuggled up to Bunker Bear, a little bear he got to bring home for a couple days from preschool. He has little dress up clothes and then you get to write a story about your adventures when you take him back. He thought it was pretty neat that Porter knew him too from when he went to preschool.
This is what we found the other night when we went to check on the kids before we hit the hay. Mason was all snuggled up to Bunker Bear, a little bear he got to bring home for a couple days from preschool. He has little dress up clothes and then you get to write a story about your adventures when you take him back. He thought it was pretty neat that Porter knew him too from when he went to preschool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
so funny! I love that he picked the chair on two different days! That stage is hard, I've 'lost' a few kids to missing naps. Ask Colton about his naked nap sometime...
Too cute!
How funny! Silly Tanner :) Cute pic of Mason. That's nice they all love to read.
Tanner looks like he is five. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up.
That bear gets around. I hope it doesn't get infected with smallpox or something.
Those pics of Tanner are too funny:)
I love all the candid photos. Those are the best.
Love that they are all reading together... the pics of Tanner are too funny - looks like he found his new bed:-)
Your boys are so cute! Keep up the reading!!
Post a Comment