Since she is no longer a "child" she decided a room with bugs and flowers was not gonna cut it. She needed something a bit more exciting. I will have to post the pics. when I find them. ........So I wrote this post last week and went to upload the pics and found out that the pictures were ERASED!! I am bummed because there was one of her with paint on her tongue. She is just like her Uncle Austin, when she is thinking hard she sticks her tongue out. Only problem is when you miscalculate you are gonna end up eatin paint! :) I will have to post when we finish...so far it is looking great!
Love ya Whit!
P.S. She was practicing with makeup and we had to snap a few pics...5 months isn't long ya know!
10 comments:
She looks so pretty! And so old.
I love that hat. And yes she looks too old, but beautiful!!
This is crazy! Our girls are growing up on us-and I am not ready!
But she sure looks cute in those pictures. Kylie has been practicing, too. I will post pictures later!
Dang she's HOT!! No seriously she looks SO beautiful! Does she get to wear mascara when she is 12? She's lucky I didn't get to til I was in 8th grade. I got to wear clear mascara if there is such a thing anymore.
wow i did not realize how grown up she already is. She is really pretty. Connor is so cute too!
Oh my gosh, she is so dang cute! Yor're going to have to fight off the boys!
wow whit you look so amazing with that on! love the hat, too! your eyes look really pretty with the make up on. Hope the rest of the family is doing well!
Kelsey
She is so beautiful. Watch out Sariah!
wow, parents of a teenager! That just freaks me out. I know you both will do great. She is beautiful! Looks alot like he momma ;)
Whitley looks too grown-up! Very pretty.
Post a Comment