Man he is talented!
That is too cute. Wow I can't believe how grown up Whitley is. She is beautiful!
Tanner gets cuter every time I see him!!
That is way CUTE! I just had to play it for Dany about 5 times! She loves it!
he's so cute! I wonder if Landon can do that?
I'm really confused.
What a cute little piggy!
wow whitley told me he made an adorable face when he did that but it really IS cute!!!! Geez, Pretson's armpit farts, whitley's great voice, and now this! You guys could start a band of all natural instumants!
Too funny! He is the wolf first, then the piggy. I bet he could tell that story great!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Man he is talented!
That is too cute. Wow I can't believe how grown up Whitley is. She is beautiful!
Tanner gets cuter every time I see him!!
That is way CUTE! I just had to play it for Dany about 5 times! She loves it!
he's so cute! I wonder if Landon can do that?
I'm really confused.
What a cute little piggy!
wow whitley told me he made an adorable face when he did that but it really IS cute!!!! Geez, Pretson's armpit farts, whitley's great voice, and now this! You guys could start a band of all natural instumants!
Too funny! He is the wolf first, then the piggy. I bet he could tell that story great!
Post a Comment