Mason came in the house a few days ago to show me his new little "friend." I had to take a picture! I love to see dirt on a childs hands. It only means one thing, they are having fun exploring the world around them.
I have to agree with this. As long as my kids have dirty clothes, faces, hands, feet...then I know they have had an awesome day. Also it means they have been using their imagination and they were outside in the fresh air-instead of in front of the TV!!
Yeah so we do have their locks turned around so we can lock them in. But if we lock Brooklyn's she'll pee on the floor on purpose! Kaelsy will pee as well because she just can't hold it. So jokes on me if I try it. But you know what...I woke up today at 5:15 and I decided I'm going to be happy today. And guess what..so far for an hour it has worked! haha. Hopefully it'll work all day.
SO cute!! My boys love playing in the dirt too! In fact, That is the first place they go when sent out to play! Marinly likes to play with the worms. She says they are her babies!! I wonder how long that will last. Such a cute blog by the way!!
11 comments:
I wish we had a backyard like that!
Looks like fish food to me! Where is the nearest creek?
i love dirt too! If I could just figure out how to keep it outside.
So true...my boys have been living in the mud lately! We also recently had some "wormies" in the bottom bunk bed (our 3 yr old). Fun, fun, fun :)
Boys are fun. Enjoy them before they are grown men! When do you go to San Fransico again?
I have to agree with this. As long as my kids have dirty clothes, faces, hands, feet...then I know they have had an awesome day. Also it means they have been using their imagination and they were outside in the fresh air-instead of in front of the TV!!
So fun. I used to love digging up worms too. Now I can't touch them without literally squealing like a little girl.
I saw your mom and dad at the funeral. They looked good. You have the best parents, but I am sure you know that already. ;)
Yeah so we do have their locks turned around so we can lock them in. But if we lock Brooklyn's she'll pee on the floor on purpose! Kaelsy will pee as well because she just can't hold it. So jokes on me if I try it. But you know what...I woke up today at 5:15 and I decided I'm going to be happy today. And guess what..so far for an hour it has worked! haha. Hopefully it'll work all day.
I wish that I had grass like that and that I could run around hunting for worms! I want that for my kids! We are stuck with rocks and weeds Blahhh!
SO cute!! My boys love playing in the dirt too! In fact, That is the first place they go when sent out to play! Marinly likes to play with the worms. She says they are her babies!! I wonder how long that will last. Such a cute blog by the way!!
Post a Comment