Twin Sista ha ha good one! Did you really ask for more? Glad 'she's' finally out!
I didn't realize it was a twin all this time!! I hope you are feeling good even if they didn't give you another hit of the good stuff!!
WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?! OUCH!
OMG!! What the heck happened? Looks like surgery? Not fun!! You poor thing.
Ouch! Is yu boo-boo better? Hope so. Your boys are such hams!
Ooh! That looks sore! Feeling better?
Yikes! Hope it heals quickly and painlessly. Now you and Conner and compare scars! :)Love the new blog layout btw!--Sue
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Twin Sista ha ha good one! Did you really ask for more? Glad 'she's' finally out!
I didn't realize it was a twin all this time!! I hope you are feeling good even if they didn't give you another hit of the good stuff!!
WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?! OUCH!
OMG!! What the heck happened? Looks like surgery? Not fun!! You poor thing.
Ouch! Is yu boo-boo better? Hope so. Your boys are such hams!
Ooh! That looks sore! Feeling better?
Yikes! Hope it heals quickly and painlessly. Now you and Conner and compare scars! :)
Love the new blog layout btw!
--Sue
Post a Comment