12.01.2009
Tommorow...Maybe??
If Conner can keep his Sats. up all day today with no oxygen we can leave tomorrow!! He did quite well yesterday and so far today without it. He still needs it when he sleeps but they are fine sending us home with oxygen. They feel like the lung congestion is not due to surgery but probably from the runny nose he did have before surgery. I think it just pooled up while he was in bed sedated for 5 days. He is improving everyday and is playing and happy so, no worries. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers the last month. I know Conner has been watched over. I am so excited to get him home. The kids can't wait to squeeze on him. I can't wait to squeeze on THEM! We will be home for his birthday after all...Yaaaa!!! It has been quite the year......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yeah! That little talk that you had with them must have paid off ;) lol. Yes what a crazy year! Awesome he got it all done before his 1st b-day! We'll be prayin' you guys get to come home tomorrow!
That is great. I hope you do get to go come. I'm sure the kids and yourself are just dying to see each other. It has been a long year and so grateful for Conner to be here with us and all the trials the poor baby has had. He has such a cute personality. We'll be praying for you.
Oh, I am so happy to hear this and that Conner did so well with the surgery. Praying you are home soon so you can be with the rest of your family! That has to be so hard.
Love you.
It has been quite a year for your family! I hope you are home for his birthday, too! What a great Christmas and birthday present!
Oh I hope that little man gets to be home to celebrate his birthday with his siblings!! He deserves that!! We'll keep the positive thoughts coming your way. Love you guys!!
Good news! The first year is the worst and it is almost over!! Glad you will be home for the big birthday and Christmas too!
Woo Hoo! Yippy! Yeah! So happy to hear he is doing so well and that you will be home for his very BiG #1! Yeah! And to be together with your precious family to celebrate EVERYTHING the last year has held! Praise GOD!
Oh yay!!! What great news :) Enjoy all of those hugs too!
Oh thank goodness. I am so happy to ready this post! I have been thinking how the hospital is grinding on the little & the big ones, especially when you can see the finish line but little things don't let you go home. And nobody really get's well in the hospital anyway with all the noises, interruptions etc. Please say hello to nurse Christine. She also made Jason & my stay special. I filled out a "R.O.S.E" award for her. She is the most compassionate nurse ever! Looking forward to ready the next post...saying you are going home for sure! Hugs from Patricia & the gang
Good to go!That's great!
So Happy all is going well! Hope you will be home soon! Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!
Post a Comment