8.03.2007

Hairdo's

We went to Priest Lake today and had alot of fun! We rented a boat for a few hours and tubed behind., it was great! Josh and Meagan and my parents came for Porter's baptism. Here are a few hair do's we've had the last few days. Tanner's is a sunscreen hairdo, and Whitley is responsible for the boys. Me, just in the mood for something new! :)






14 comments:

Aleia said...

Those are some great DO's:)

*Katie May* said...

When I cut my hair short that is the cut I always wanted but the lady never knew what I was talking about. Maybe I'll just have to cut my hair again because Marie would know what she is doing. I probably have to let some of my layers grow out first though :(

Mindful Mothering said...

Looks so refreshing! That lake is beautiful. Cute hair too!

Lydia said...

Cute hair Sariah, you too Josh and Homer!!!

Lydia said...

Cute hair Sariah, you too Josh and Homer!!!

Lydia said...

Cute hair Sariah, you too Josh and Homer!!!

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the lake. That is awesome that your parents and Josh were able to be there for Porter's baptism. I really like your new hair cut. I wish I could go short sometimes, but Byron would kill me.

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!! I love A-Line hair cuts & it looks especially good on you, Sariah :)!

Heather said...

I love your hair Sariah! Looks great on you!

Heitmann Family said...

Cute Hair cut Sariah. You are braver that I am. I only do the straight across kind of cuts. I wish I could be brave. Sorry we missed Porter's baptism. I heard it went well though. Tell him we love him.

The Grandy's said...

Hey guys! This is Nikki, used to be Finch but now it's Grandy. I have recently had the pleasure of spending a couple of weekends with Sheradon. I just wanted to let you know that he had amazing things to say about you guys. And he is one of the most together guys I know. So if you ever have one of those days where you question whether or not you're doing anything right, I can tell you that somebody thinks you are. So be proud of yourselves.
Nikki

Holly said...

Sariah,

Um....I don't know if you remember me (Holly Stapley - now Brimhall). Crazy small world! I was just checking out some links on my cousins wife's blog (Tawni DeWitt). Anyhow - thought I'd say hello!

Rachel said...

Hi! I never commented back...things have been hectic! I told Mandy that you said hello and she says hi back! Your family is so cute! It looks like you had a child get baptized recently too...Carlee was baptized on Saturday! Looks like you had fun at the lake. It was nice hearing from you. Rachel

Heitmann Family said...

Way cute Blog!!!! I love it-