8.15.2007

My Hunka Burnin' Love

Basics
1. Who is your man? Andy
2. How long have you been together? Dating and married 11years 2 months. 3.Dating/Engaged/Married? About 2 months/4 months/10 years 8 months
4.How old is your man? 33

You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Him by a hair :)
2. Who said "I love you" first? Him
3. Who weighs more? Andy
4. Who sings better? He says I do but the way he belts it out sometimes you'd think he wanted to try out for American Idol ;)
5. Who's Older? Him by three years
6. Who's smarter? Him
7. Who's temper is worse? Depends on the day or moment.
8. Who does the laundry? Me unless he runs out of unders
9. Who does the dishes? We both help out at night and my kids take turns having it for a chore. Don't worry girls your day will come !
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think I do
11. Who's feet are bigger? Andy's
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? Definitely Andy.
14. Who mows the lawn? Both of us. He always trims it though.
15. Who pays the bills? Andy lately.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me or a little of both on the weekends.
17. Who drives when you are together? Normally him unless I feel like it, or we are on a trip.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? I don't like carrying my purse around so he does.
19. Who's the most stubborn? Him
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? We are both at a pretty close tie.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Andy's, but I have been blessed to see mine often!
22. Who named your dog? Kaelsy did, Weezer. We had to give him Kaelsy's middle name though, when he is being naughty and making us chase him around the house when he sneaks in. He always knows he's in trouble when he hears, Weezer Warren!!
23. Who kissed who first? Andy layed one on me! It was the best kiss ever! It was raining outside, if you have never kissed in the rain you ought to try it! :)
His Dad called him that night to make sure he had kissed me!! Ha Ha
24. Who asked who out? Andy, with a little help from my Dad (My Dad had met him earlier that year at a wrestling match in Idaho, he was a coach at the tournament. My Dad thought he was a neat guy and told his Uncle that he wanted him to set us up. He happened to be coming to Az. that summer....boy it sure sounds like our Dads were plotting. :)
25. What did you do? We went to Booga Red's and then went to his Grandparents to make drinks.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who's taller? Him
28. Who has more friends? equal
29. Who has more siblings? Him, he has 7.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do, just depends on what it is.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

These are fun to read. I remember you being all love struck after that kiss!

*Katie May* said...

you went and made drinks after your date huh? WHat were you guys drinking? A good martini??? ;)

Heitmann Family said...

I bet he got his stubborn streak from his momma too!!!

Mindful Mothering said...

Cute new blog! I remember those dating days! You two were so cute!

Heitmann Family said...

OK, Sariah time to update your blog page. I am needing to read something!!!heehee