I love my new Blog page, Thanks Katie!! I am going to post Porter's baptism pictures as soon as I figure how to get them off my e-mail. I am quite computer illiterate, at least I can type!! :) I am excited to come to Az. for Kindy and Nates Reception. I found out my cousins Jackson, Hankie, and Wes will be coming home from Iraq the Sunday I am there too! I am excited to meet them at the airport and am glad they have been safe. My kids are sad they won't get to be there, they have been praying for them every day. I promised I would take lots of pictures though. I will see you soon!!
3 comments:
can't wait till your here!
I love your new blog page too. I'm going to have to get katie over here to teach me some tricks!
Have fun with your family. I checked out the pictures of Kindy and Nate on your moms blog and they are such a cute couple. I hope it is a wonderful weekend for them too.
Post a Comment