3.09.2008

My GOOFY rappers...

Soooo..... I am almost embarrassed to post this, adolescence has hit full force in our house and Whitley is playing the part well! You should see it when my cousin Joy and I get our kids together you can tell they are cousins, something in the genetics! :)

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ha ha

Heather said...

That was too funny!:) Tell them they are GREAT rappers! hee....hee...

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, I nearly choked on my muffin watching that and laughing. I guess I should be careful next time. Your kids are hilarious. Maybe the mixture of you and Andy can be explosive!!! Loved it!

Josh n' Meagan said...

Too funny. What good blackmail material for the teenage years!

Cami said...

The next Hannah Montana for sure. Does she even rap? Very cute. Hold on to that for the future.

Connie said...

You had better save that one for her wedding video HA HA

Connie said...

You had better save that one for her wedding video HA HA

Lydia said...

whitley you are a hoot! I loved it!! I think you are a good match for your mom. I remember her when she was around your age!!! What fun!!!

Mandy said...

LOL!! So funny. She is going to be so embarrased about that in a coulple of years, make sure you save that! Love it.