3.02.2008

Random Pictures/Happenings...






I tried to post last week, but my computer was acting funny and wouldn't let me download a photo. This is a makeshift bunk bed for the boys. Andy was tired of their beds being n the floor so he put it together and as soon as we get the rest of the logs will replace the 2x4 wood with them and finish the head and foot boards and the ladder and the railing. Right now Preston sleeps sideways up top so far he hasn't fallen off!! The wood smells so good and the boys are loving their new bed! We had Uncle Jeff and the boys stay the night a couple weeks ago and Tanner had to try on his boots...he was high centered! :) Whitley and Porter think they are rappers I will post a video later this week. Preston's knee is Mrs Grant his school teacher. Someday I will have to send it to her. Anyway the boys started wrestling again and are loving it! Whitley will start piano again and that is about it with Finch news. Hope everyone has a great week!!

11 comments:

Colton said...

Okay, I'm not going to lie...I was really, really confused when you said "Preston's knee is his teacher, Mrs. Grant." And then I saw the video. And, come to think of it, I'm still confused. You need to get involved with scouting or something.

Just kidding. It looks like fun, I still put glue on my hands and then peel it off like fake skin.

Heitmann Family said...

My favorite is the rappers!! The bed looks good Andy! And I bet Mrs. Grant will appreciate that she is a knee. Love the kids!!

Lydia said...

Cute Mrs. Grant! Your kids are growing so fast!

Heather said...

Love the Mrs. Grant knee! :) I can't wait to see the rapper video! Kids are so funny!

*Katie May* said...

Liiks like you have 2 girls on the the top bunk :) Cute pics. So is he palnning on making it totally a log bunk bed?

Mandy said...

How funny! Kids are the best. I have a few friends here that never had any kids, by choice, and I feel so sorry for them.

Aleia said...

Man... all of your kids are getting so big!

Shannon said...

Tanner is growing up so fast. I still think he should be a baby, but then I forget he is Landen's age. Cute bunk beds. My friend Mindy would love them. She had her brother make her a log crib. It is so nice.

Dawn said...

too funny, we've got a bunk bed and so far, so good. I won't let the little guy up there though.

Jenn said...

The kids are so big, love all the pictures!

Mindful Mothering said...

Great bunks! Funny knee:-) Looks like you are doing great!