5.31.2008

Arriving December 18, 2008....a new little one!

Last...but not least! We are excited to have another babe join the family! We have had a few bumps starting out but we seem to be on our way to a healthy pregnancy. I am working on 3 months, the kids are excited!

16 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Congrats eh!

Heather said...

We are so happy for you! Congrats!

Connie said...

What a little blessing.

Lani said...

What a lucky kid! I always thought growing up that Andy would be the best dad and I'm glad he's getting plenty of good use.... I'm praying with Whitley that it is a girl but my Vegas money is on a boy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always knew you were an awesome person and now I know you are! Six kids! I think Heavenly Father likes the job you are doing! :-)

Kindy said...

Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling better. :) Love ya!

Bailey said...

Congrats! Your dad accidentally spilled the beans around the end of April, so I've been waiting for the special announcement!

Meagan Rogers said...

I'm so glad things are going better now! We were worried there for a while. So exciting!

Colton said...

Congratulations! More Finches! The world may disagree, but I think the more the merrier!

Shannon said...

Yeah! Katie told me what has been going on. Glad to hear that everything is going good now.

Em said...

Congrats! You are due about 1 month after me. - EmmaLee

mwalker said...

Congrats Sariah. I agree with Colton, the more the merrier. (Unless we all live in close proximity:)

Lydia said...

I'm so glad things are going better! I've been praying for you both! Congrats! A lot of new babies for us to LOVE!

Dawn said...

Congrats! You are so brave! What a lucky kid to get to join your great family!!

Cami said...

WOW! Congrats! That is great. Glad you are doing better. See you next week.

Mandy said...

WOW 6 kids I think that is awesome. I can barely handle my 3!! You have a cute family and this will be a lucky baby!