8.14.2008

Bet your kids can't do this!!!



So...on a bit of a lighter note I thought I would share with everyone my kids unique talents. The only problem is that they try to share their talents with the public...we are working on that one. :)



7 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Hehe. what goofs. I wonder why that is so so fascinating to kids.

*Katie May* said...

Boy he's soo talented

Heitmann Family said...

It looks like he might throw something out of joint doing that so hard. What proud parents you must be!!

Lydia said...

OK, THAT WAS FUNNY! WHAT GOOF BALLS!

Colton said...

You would be surprised what my kids can do. Illegitimate ghost children can be quite creative.

Mindful Mothering said...

So funny that he does it with his leg too... My boys haven't thought of that one yet!

Connie said...

They probably all learned it from their DAD