We are having to be a little more creative with our dates since they are taking place here at the house. I am not complaining...I actually think it will be fun to see what we can come up with. :)
Here it is:
You and your spouse should complete the following sentences in writing and then share your responses with each other and see how close you are.
1. The first time I saw you was___________________________________________.
2. I wanted to be with you because________________________________________.
3. I was impressed with you because_______________________________________.
4. I decided I wanted to marry you because__________________________________.
5. During our engagement, the most difficult situations we overcame were_____________.
6. My most pleasant memories of our wedding day are___________________________.
7. The most difficult experiences we have encountered and survived thus far in our marriage are_______________________________________________________________.
8. At the birth of our first child I felt________________________________________.
9. The highlights of our marriage thus far have been_____________________________.
10. Other pleasant memories I have of you and our marriage are____________________.
11. The things I like best about you are______________________________________.
12. The three things about our marriage relationship that are good are_______________.
13. The three things about our marriage relationship right now that are great are____.
So Andy and I just picked a few and asked each other, it was nice to reflect on our relationship. We need to write down our responses though for our children to look upon someday.......
Conner is doing better with his feeds, not throwing up near as much. The Doctor had an ultrasound done to make sure it wasn't more than just reflux. Everything looked good...Yippee!! He is taking a reflux medication now and we should notice improvement in a couple of days. I think part of the problem too was that the doctors wanted him taking 3 0z. every feed and he just wasn't quite ready for it. He is starting to tolerate more now. We have gone from 1 1/2 ounces to 2 ounces every 2 hours so I am sure there is weight gain rather than weight loss going on. He had lost 5 oz. when we went in for the last apt. and the next one is on Tuesday. It has been nice to watch him check out his surroundings, he can tell he is in a new place. We are enjoying our time....
10 comments:
That is a great date idea. However, Byron would never go for it. Glad to hear Connor is eating better and keep it down.
That is a good idea. Hope the medicine works out good. I am sure on Tues he will have gained weight.
That's a way cute idea for an at home date! I love reflecting on our relationship/marriage -reminds us why we got into this in the 1st place :)! Good to hear Conner is doing better; hope his weight gain continues!
I'm glad you're finding things for you and Andy. Sounds like conner will gain by next Tuesday! Love you!
Did I tell you that my nephew Gary's wife's brother has DeGeorge Syndrom? He is 13 years old and is doing real good!!! I just found out the other day. If you ever want to talk to his mom I could probably get her email address.
I was just catching up on your blog. It has been a long time and I am glad things are going well with your baby and that you are home. It has to feel good to be there. I hope that things will only continue to get better. What a trooper he is. Thanks for the date night idea. It sounds like fun.
I am glad the feeds are going well! They can be a battle sometimes.
Hoping Conner is gaining weight-sweet baby. Have fun at home.
I like that date idea! Thanks for sharing!
Glad Conner is doing so well!
Thanks for the date idea. Josh and I go on dates like once every couple of months. We need to take more time for each other. Hope Conner keeps growing!
Post a Comment