1.13.2009

Tanner wanted me to take a picture of him and Conner. He is very sweet with him, loves to give him kisses and share his toys with him. :)
Conner's reflux medicine seems to be working quite well. We took him in to be weighed today and to our surprise he has gained 8 1/2 ounces!! He is now 8lbs. 13 1/2 ounces, so exciting!
The kids are back to school after winter break and 3 snow days. Our school district had a roof cave in over break and so they were making sure everything was shoveled off. Good thing it happened before school was back in session. YIKES! The kids were actually ready to get back to school. I think they were tired of Mom having them do an extra job everyday. :) Hey I had to take advantage while I could!!

18 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awe...so sweet. I almost that that was Mason in the picture, Tanner is getting so old! Conner looks great! I am so happy he gained A LOT of weight!!

Heitmann Family said...

That is sooo sweet. He is really adorable, oh I want to get a hold of him. And yeah for the weight gain!!! Go Conner-

Meagan Rogers said...

What a cute picture. I'm with Katie...Tanner looks so big! It's easy not to notice them growing up until you have a new little baby to remind you of how small they used to be.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

What a sweet big brother! Glad he is gaining weight and keeping his food down!

the michael family said...

glad he is gaining weight...that's great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sariah, We have been following your blog, checking on your little guy. Lara keeps us posted also. Glad that he is gaining weight! Keep hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! Hooray for Conner...what a fighter that kid is. Good for him. How are you doing Sariah?

Laurie said...

He totally looks like a Finch! I can see it already! And yeah for the weight gain, that must be such a relief to get the reflux under control and to see such great results. Take care, I'm thinking of you!

By the way, our blog is http://the5lees.blogspot.com

The Houston Family said...

Conner looks so good! Congrats on the weight gain. When you are counting every cc that goes down and every ounce he gains it is huge to hear that he gained so much. Did you get my email? If not let me know.

Lani said...

Three of our four boys were born at around 8 lbs 13 oz..... I call it the "lucky boy weight" in the Cordova household. The problem is I don't think there is a wrestling weight class that starts that low so tell the kid if he doesn't gain more weight, he'll have to be a matmaid! That will inspire him :) especially if any of Drews genes are awake and workin' inside of him.

Shannon said...

Ah, he is so dang precious. So sweet of Tanner to love on him. Great to hear about the weight gain.

Laurie said...

Glad you found me! Leah's blog is

http://mldyerfamily.blogspot.com/

By the way...If you click on someone's name in the comment section, then it will take you to their profile and usually their blog is listed there.

Cami said...

Conner looks so good. I am happy that you are home and well. I can't wait to meet him!

Josh and Desi Swenson said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Connor! And look at that big brother lovin on his baby! (by the way, nice jams! I am glad they fit...you should have seen Dany in them-recently!:) Pretty soon, Connor will fit into them! Let's keep the weight coming!

jessica said...

How ridiculous is this...I have to find out what is happening with you on your blog and you only live five miles from me! Sariah I am so sorry I have been out of the loop. We've definitely had our own drama over here (we picked up our baby, in South Carolina, the day after Thanksgiving...it's a LONG story) but nothing like what you have going on. Kerry gives me updates but I just wanted you to know that your family is so dear to us and you will continue to be in our prayers. I'm so glad you and baby are home.

Connie said...

Hey Sariah, good talking to you. I love and miss ya. Blog page looks nice! Katie did you do this?

Linde said...

So so sweet! Congrats on your new little additon.

Eileen said...

Conner looks great and I'm glad he is gaining weight.