3.08.2009

Here is Preston enjoying his first concert (third from the left in the blue striped, brown shirt). He was excited to participate they had some cute moves to some of the songs. They performed at the mall.

Mr. Conner enjoying a chat with his Dad...so sweet!
He has decided he is now a thumbsucker. I actually am glad he found his thumb because he would try to suck on his binky but would always gag. We think he has something minor going on with his palate. We will see when he starts talking. Anyway he is loving his new friend! :)

Tanner and Mason are trying out the mustache. They thought they were pretty cool because they were like Papa Chip.

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun. Super cute pics the boys are getting so old! Conner is a cutie! Call me tomorrow I had an idea about pics.

Colton said...

Does Andy have a moustache? Weird...I'm having a hard time picturing that...

Meagan Rogers said...

Cute boys!

The Grandy's said...

I'm so glad conner is doing well. He is adorable. I love that stage.

Heitmann Family said...

Conner is changing so fast darn it!! He is a cutie- Funny my kids try pretend they have mustaches just like papa chip too!! crazy kids! Love you guys!

The Houston Family said...

Look how big he is getting and I love the round cheeks!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family. I am glad to see how well your little man is doing!

Laurie said...

The kids look so cute! Heard you got more snow this week - ugh! How about an AZ trip? You need some sun!