7.18.2010

Salt Lake Here We Come...

Hear we are heading to my family reunion last week. We started off in Salt lake, then went on the Bear Lake. On our way home Andy and I also hit Glacier National Park. We had so much fun and will continue to post the rest of the trip this week.
The kids kept themselves quite entertained in our big ol' bus....
Heading to Salt Lake on the train....the kids had fun. Conner found his nostril and thought that was pretty cool too.
Families can be together forever....
Wow that is alot of Grandkids,we sure missed Blake and Tori though....
We went to the tabernacle, the kids thought it was neat to be in such an old building. The older kids went back to listen to the tabernacle choir on Sunday morning. They talked with the guy that leads that choir afterward , a pretty neat experience for them.

We also went to watch the Joseph Smith movie about the restoration of the church. What a powerful movie. The prophet and the early members of the church sacrificed so much.

8 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I love all the updates, I can't wait to see the rest of your trip too!! I am bummed that I missed you guys though, boo hoo!!

*Katie May* said...

Lots of good times :)

Mandy said...

Thats so Awesome! Looks like a fun time for you guys. Love the pics.

Lydia said...

I love all the pictures! It looked like you guys had a fun trip and went through some beautiful country! Hope the bear is hurting to bad!=)

Aleia said...

wow you guys did all kinds of things! its so beautiful there! what a neat family vacation!

Connie said...

Nice pics Glacier was beautiful. We need to hike next time we get together for a reunion with the kids. You and Katie and fam both ended up hiking.

Laurie said...

Hey Sariah! What a fun trip. We went to Glacier when we lived up there, it's so beautiful! I think I was meant to live in Montana, I just loved it. Glad to see you guys living and loving life instead of stuck in hospitals and doctors! Little Connor (not so little anymore) looks amazing!

Laurie said...

Hey Sariah! What a fun trip. We went to Glacier when we lived up there, it's so beautiful! I think I was meant to live in Montana, I just loved it. Glad to see you guys living and loving life instead of stuck in hospitals and doctors! Little Connor (not so little anymore) looks amazing!