Sherdon(Andy's cousin) and his wife Lani moved to Pullman! They are just 1 1/2 hours away. Our kids are loving it and so are Andy and I. Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa Finch's. No kid can resist Grandpa's dirt! Here they are taking turns giving the neighbors a heart attack... They do start out so sweet don't they...:)
Yes...Heart Attacks! I am glad that I did not see that myself. I would have had to make them stop before Josh came over for his turn :) Great (yet CrAzY) pictures!
3 comments:
That one of Preston jumping rocks! He looks way up high... he needs to be a stuntman when he grows up ;)Sweet that Sherdon is close by
Dude, that's the first time I've seen a doctor wearing overalls. And why is it that kids only like to eat the messiest possible foods?
Yes...Heart Attacks! I am glad that I did not see that myself. I would have had to make them stop before Josh came over for his turn :) Great (yet CrAzY) pictures!
Post a Comment