7.06.2013

Times a flyin'....



Pretty girl....I can't believe she is almost 16!

The sun is finally shining in Spokane!

Whitley always has something fun to do with her hair.....definitely did not get that from me.


Shopping with Grandpa Rogers.

Porter LoVes to look at his abs...
Getting so big, he only has one more year of preschool and then my baby is on to kindergarten!  He is going to have a surgery on his sub mucous cleft palate in the next few weeks.  The muscles are there but very floppy.  The doctor will go in and tighten them up and that should help him with his speech.  He is talking a lot which is wonderful, just hard to understand sometimes. 

Whitley and her friends always meet at zips after their concerts...Abe happened to be the only guy.  I don't think he minded one bit! :)

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

I love the random pics. That is what I have done on my blog the last few times. Easy peasy!! Miss you guys....:(