Happy Birthday to Preston. He is 12 which means he is now a deacon and holds the Priesthood. Wow! What an opportunity to learn and grow the next 6 years...
One of his presents was my brother Kaelsy's backpack that he will get to use for all his camping trips.
We sure enjoyed my Dad when he came to visit. This clock tower was here 30 something years ago when he came to visit Spokane at the World Fair.
Monkey boy...
Never too old to play super heroes!!
The other night I got a call at 1:00 A.M. in the morning! Whitley says, "Mom........Katelyn and I are at Denny's and we locked the keys in the car." I couldn't help myself, I just had to laugh because it was like so many memories flooding back of the times me and my friends got stuck! The reason they were even out at midnight was that it was finally legal for Katelyn to drive Whitley all by herself!! So they begged her Dad to go. I gave them some motherly advice on the way home of how not to get kidnapped etc. :) Definitely wont be happening on a regular basis.....
Happy Fathers day to one of the best Dad's EVER!!
Cool shades....
Dr. Brickner.....he has been my kids Doctor for 11 years and is moving. I can't say enough about him and his team. They have been wonderful, especially with all we went through with Conner. I am so sad but glad he and his family will be closer to their extended family....
Oh Ya!!
Handsome Scout Master! Andy has enjoyed his calling. He has always said, "I just do what I think is fun and if they want to come along, that's even better!" He is definitely in his zone....
Yummy!
Fishing time!
NeRd!
We had the opportunity to help clean up the flower gardens at the temple. The boys enjoyed it and it felt good to be on sacred ground....
Mr. toothless! He has grown so much this last year in kindergarten! It is always so fun to watch them open a new world with reading. He did really well in moving to a new school. Andy always felt like it was a good experience for him and his family moving around so much when he was a kid. I told him the other day that we haven't moved houses since we have had our kids but we have moved back and forth and over to 3 different schools! They have had to be the new kid and learn new rules etc,,,More than anything they have met lots of people and made new friends.
This was at our Time out For Women and Girls. I just happen to see this and had to post, very sweet!
Pirate day at school. We sure will miss Teacher Caren, Sarah and Janette! They are so good with the kids!
Conner is so funny, we were going over our summer bucket list and he had to have, "go Peter's house" on the list.

























No comments:
Post a Comment