3.13.2007

Bring it on!!

I asked katie to photo shop these wrestling pictures of the boys . She surprised me with this picture of Kaelsy when he wrestled in highschool.
I love it! Thanks Sis!



The boys are doing great in wrestling, and learning alot. Andy has wrestled with them from the time they were born so he is eating it up! I am having fun watching him get so excited. In the last match every time Preston would get someone on their back he would look for his Dad to make sure he saw it. Andy said he would have the biggest smile on his face. The other opponent is going to take advantage if he's not careful!! Hee! Hee! Porter loves a challenge and is working really hard on learning new moves. They put him with a tougher group this last time which is making him work a little harder. He is a fighter and will try his best!

We are sure having fun!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

you're welcome :)

Aleia said...

cool pics! Aleia

Heitmann Family said...

They look so tough!! Lots of fun, what cute kids. I can't wait to see them!!

Heather said...

I love the pics! Your boys are so cute!