
I am looking for yummy recipes and was wondering if anyone had any?? I was thinking it would be fun to post weekly blogging recipes to shake up the menu a little. We should be able to copy and save the recipe to a word program, is that correct lingo?! Anyway, anybody with me? Here is a yummy one for you peanut butter lovers!
Peanut Butter Pie
1 graham cracker pie crust
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. milk
1 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a bowl, with an electric mixer combine cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk.
Beat until smooth.
Gently fold in whipped topping.
*Optional-Place large peanut butter cups in the bottom of the pie shell.
Now pour mixture into pie shell.
~Freeze
Thaw 10 minutes before serving.
*Optional-If you don't freeze the peanut butter cups in the pie you can add crushed peanut butter cups to the top for a yummy garnish!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
I'm in
I think that is a great idea. I'm tired of cooking the same ole things.
Hey great idea- I've posted one on my blog for the crock pot!!
Totally a good IDEA Sariah! You're a thinker! I'm not a cooker tho! I'll try!
Post a Comment