Weezer and Mason are two of a kind! Only 3 months apart these two are always up to something! They play, tease and even fight at times. Lately Weezer has been digging to try to make it over to our neighbors. We have had to put rocks and things in front of the fence to keep him from going over. The other day I found Mason had moved the rocks and with a spoon was helping Weezer dig. It was so cute!! In these pictures I don't know if you notice but Mason's shorts are a little large. He wanted shorts on but I hadn't brought out his summer clothes yet. Anyway as you can see they were wrestling around. In the middle of it all Weezer hooked his nail on his shorts and depantsed Mason!! It was so stinking funny!! We love our Weezer, he has a fun personality just like Mason. The other day he kept sneaking in trying to steal toys. I thought this dog needs a middle name. Kaelsy's middle name was fitting, Weezer Warren. I think Kaelsy gets a kick out of it! I love my little two year olds!
3.29.2007
Puppy Love
Weezer and Mason are two of a kind! Only 3 months apart these two are always up to something! They play, tease and even fight at times. Lately Weezer has been digging to try to make it over to our neighbors. We have had to put rocks and things in front of the fence to keep him from going over. The other day I found Mason had moved the rocks and with a spoon was helping Weezer dig. It was so cute!! In these pictures I don't know if you notice but Mason's shorts are a little large. He wanted shorts on but I hadn't brought out his summer clothes yet. Anyway as you can see they were wrestling around. In the middle of it all Weezer hooked his nail on his shorts and depantsed Mason!! It was so stinking funny!! We love our Weezer, he has a fun personality just like Mason. The other day he kept sneaking in trying to steal toys. I thought this dog needs a middle name. Kaelsy's middle name was fitting, Weezer Warren. I think Kaelsy gets a kick out of it! I love my little two year olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Both cute and cudly
These are really cute pics! Maybe one of these days I'll get brave enough to get a pet. Right now the kids keep me busy enough!:)
Sounds like they have a good time togethr. I've always loved dogs. But..no more for along time.
Sounds like they have a good time togethr. I've always loved dogs. But..no more for along time.
Post a Comment