3.12.2007

So close yet so far away!

Last night my kids and I skyped my Mom and Katie. We all have webcams and it was so fun for us to actually see everyone. Kiley and Gaige were going back and forth with my kids telling knock knock jokes and laughing their heads off. I am just so grateful that we have such great technology that allows us to help our kids develop even better relationships with eachother. This will help the little ones remember everyone even when they only see them once or twice a year. I feel that much closer too when I get to see their bright shining faces! A couple weeks ago Katie and I both rented the same chic flic and watched it on our computers together. It was fun because we could ask eachother questions and make comments. Katie got to listen to me pig out on popcorn, it was quite a bonding experience! Hee! Hee! The skyping is free and the webcams are $25.00-$35.00. If anyone wants to join in let us know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really cool! I'm glad you guys get to visit like that!

Heather said...

Sounds awesome! That's cool that you and Katie could watch a movie together! I need to get one and we could all have a girls night out! hee...hee...

Lydia said...

Hey that's sounds like fun. I've talked to Heather about them before and I want to get one. It would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Sariah, please post this on your blog...I'm going to start one soon but I'd like everyone to know how much Uncle Mike and I appreciate the love, prayers and emotional support from our family during the past two years since Bronson was run over and had his leg crushed. After 7 horrific surgeries he finally had to have his leg amputated on Feb. 26. He is doing really good, and has a wonderful attitude about finally being able to get on with his life. We know that the prayers from family helped and are very grateful to our Heavenly Father for taking care of Bronson.
To all of you, I'd like you to know that I read your blogs often and just the common everyday things like the smiles of your beautiful kids have helped me a lot to keep prospective on what's really important. Love to all, Aunt Linda (AKA the OLDEST Sister)