Oh I've got a fish!!!! Ah Man!!! A few weeks ago we went fishing at this beautiful lake. Porter caught a little sunfish but we had forgotten the camera back in the car and hadn't gone back to get it yet, it was fun to watch anyway. I had my thrill "thinking" I had caught a fish, that was good enough for me! :) After that we went to Priest Lake to see what our land looked like cleared from all the shrubs. We are still waiting for it to sell, hopefully this summer! After that we went to the lake so the kids could wade around a little. This was Tanner's first experience with sand he didn't know quite what to think of it at first! :) It is so nice to be done with school so we can play a little more and make some good memories!!
Ok, Sariah, how do you find cool templates for your blog. I have been wanting to change mine but can't find ones that I like. Please help!! Love the pictures too!!
9 comments:
What a beautiful lake. I'm glad you have so much fun with your family!!!
What a beautiful lake. I'm glad you have so much fun with your family!!!
Those pictures with the clouds in the water are awesome. Josh would be impressed. He loves good nature pictures!
I was going to say the same the pics are beautiful! And that's one good looking fish you caught there!
I love just being out in nature. It is so relaxing and fun. By the way, I love the new look of your blog!
Ok, Sariah, how do you find cool templates for your blog. I have been wanting to change mine but can't find ones that I like. Please help!! Love the pictures too!!
Tanner's hair is so red. I think it keeps getting more red. He is such a cutie. Glad you had a great time fishing. It looks so beautiful there.
That is a beautiful place. Can't wait to go swim in Priest Lake
Wow, beautiful place.
Post a Comment