Well it looks like you guys had a really fun and exciting vacation. You were able to do so many neat things. I hope someday Byron and I will be able to take our children back east to see all the church history.
What a fantastic trip and a learning experience for your children. I love all the pictures you took. I am really greatful for our dear prophet and the pioneers and all they endured for eah of us.
Meagan was telling me how you guys were taking a trip and only staying in a trainler at campgrounds, we weren't sure either of us would have had the strength to not stay in hotels, but it looks like you guys had so much fun. I keep telling my husband that we need to take a church history tour, especially since he is a convert I think he owuld enjoy hearing all the stories. Just reading about all the places you visited brings tears to my eyes to think of all that they endured so that we may have the ability to attend church without persecution. Thanks for sharing!
Well, You made a memory didn't you! It feels like we all went with you in away since we could see all the pics. I am thankful that you had the finances to do it so many people never even leave the state that they were born in. The church is true hopefully it helped solidify the childrens testimony. Love ya see you in 10 days.
7 comments:
Well it looks like you guys had a really fun and exciting vacation. You were able to do so many neat things. I hope someday Byron and I will be able to take our children back east to see all the church history.
What a fantastic trip and a learning experience for your children. I love all the pictures you took. I am really greatful for our dear prophet and the pioneers and all they endured for eah of us.
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. Someday I hope to go back but for now I have all your pictures to think about!
Meagan was telling me how you guys were taking a trip and only staying in a trainler at campgrounds, we weren't sure either of us would have had the strength to not stay in hotels, but it looks like you guys had so much fun. I keep telling my husband that we need to take a church history tour, especially since he is a convert I think he owuld enjoy hearing all the stories. Just reading about all the places you visited brings tears to my eyes to think of all that they endured so that we may have the ability to attend church without persecution. Thanks for sharing!
I love all the pics you are sharing. That picture with the sunset is so beautiful!
All the pix are great! The one of Tanner swinging is soo sweet
Well, You made a memory didn't you! It feels like we all went with you in away since we could see all the pics. I am thankful that you had the finances to do it so many people never even leave the state that they were born in. The church is true hopefully it helped solidify the childrens testimony. Love ya see you in 10 days.
Post a Comment