Ok, Sariah, I didn't know what the heck you were talking about in this post until other people commented (I am a little slow). Ayden was very impressed that Mason could blow a bubble (he tries everytime he has gum and hasn't figured it out yet). I'll let Ayden believe that Mason did it- You're too funny!!
That's why I said you pulled a Katie with the bubble. I did that to Kiley at your house a long long time ago. I got Steven really good he was showing all his friends the pic I emailed him
6 comments:
that is too funny!!
You got me! hehe
Ok, Sariah, I didn't know what the heck you were talking about in this post until other people commented (I am a little slow). Ayden was very impressed that Mason could blow a bubble (he tries everytime he has gum and hasn't figured it out yet). I'll let Ayden believe that Mason did it- You're too funny!!
That is so funny. I didn't even think if he could or couldn't blow a bubble. So I believed he did it!
You are so funny! Sorry I missed your call today.
That's why I said you pulled a Katie with the bubble. I did that to Kiley at your house a long long time ago. I got Steven really good he was showing all his friends the pic I emailed him
Post a Comment