I can't help myself...So ya'll see Katie's hilarious fake teeth, back when she made these she was still wearing her retainer at night after getting her braces off. Since then she lost the retainer and had this "Great Idea" to wear the teeth as a one at night! She took off the braces,(she didn't want to hurt herself...or anyone else that happened to be near!) and voila, a new retainer! She didn't tell Brendan she was going to do it...can you imagine him waking up and seeing her asleep with those hilarious teeth sticking out! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Now that is make do or do without!! I love you Katie!! :)
5 comments:
Katie is really fun- When I worked at Dr. Dortch's office we made a few of these "billybob" teeth for some patients. It was fun to make them and gross as possible.
Katie's creativity never stops! That is so funny! Got a good laugh at the swim shorts/back pack combo. Maybe he'll start a new trend, ya think? :-)
I just now saw your post about Aina's blog and so I sent her an email and hopefully you should hear from her. She has her blog setup so you can't leave comments but it is still fun to check out. Happy weekend of conference!!
Sariah, I love looking at your blog, It is nice to beable to see what your family is up to. You have such a cute family! Is it alright if we add you to ours?
Jennie Wilkins
Katie has always had a sense of humor. I remember when James wore some teeth like that and went and saw Heather at work in Utah. (10 yrs.ago) I had told her he had been in an accident and it really messed up his teeth. It was so funny when she finally realized it was a joke.
Post a Comment