The other day Andy was having an "interview" with Mason asking him these four questions:Andy: Is there anything I can help you with?
Mason: The gum is up high and I need you to help me get it down.
Andy: What can I do better?
Mason: Help me get more bubble gum.
Andy: Are you happy?
Mason: Ya. :)
Andy: What can you do better?
Mason: Chew more bubblegum.
As you can see he loves BUBBLEGUM!!
7 comments:
What a fun little guy! I love bubble gum too!
Cute, Cute!!! Sounds like the PPI went well then!!
I love bubble gum too! Looks like you pulled a Katie with the bubble.
My kids love gum too! They even have Saige asking for it now. The only problem is I keep finding it all over the house and rarely in the garbage.:(
Hehe...I love Mason. Maybe you should just send him to live with us for a while!
Cute! Faith gets frustrated because she cant make a bubble yet. Its kinda hard for kids. Good job Mason!
Pretty big bubble. What a cutie.
Post a Comment