Whitley had her cousin Lizzy(Joy's daughter) over the other day. We put them to work raking...though they didn't seem to think it was much work because Andy always has some way of making work fun, he had them race to see who could get the most bags of leaves. They had a great time playing in the leaves, I need to get some still shots this next round.
7 comments:
Can't resist the leaves and of course Andy would make it fun!! Your kids have a great mom and dad!!
I wasn't expecting them to come out of the leaves, that was fun. Looks like it was fun for them too :)
How fun for the kids!:)
Looks like they had so much fun! I love crunching the leaves when ever I am around them. It's still summer here!
I am jealous to see the kids in warm winter clothes, it is still TO warm here and my kids are wearing shorts still, and its November!!! We are ready for the cooler weather. Love the vidio, looks like TONS of fun!
Hey the Home Video Movie on TV is taking videos of fall leafs. How do you spell leaf in the plural? Such pretty colors!
Adorable! I miss those kids, and some I have never even met! Anyways, the job is GREAT! I actually really like the company, for once. I have only been working for about 4 days, and I am already up for a promotion and am interviewing for the new position on Tuesday. Huge pay increase and alot more responsibility. Anyways, love you guys lots, all the best
Post a Comment