11.17.2007

A little of everything...

I had to get a picture of Tanner in this color. There are some colors that I put on him like this one and an emerald green that look so pretty with his hair and coloring. I sure am enjoying him. He has a fun little personality and is so excited about EVERYTHING!! He helps me slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.

Andy and I are doing well staying busy with life and kids...kids and life. :) We are waiting to hear if Andy's company is going to sell or not. They had no offers the first round and are trying a little different approach this time. In the meantime we are enjoying Spokane and aren't too worried about it...o.k. at times it bugs me but really I feel like we are still supposed to be here. I would love to move closer to home but if nothing really pops up we love the area. We will see what the next few months will hold for our little family.

Today I am teaching in Relief Society and this quote by President Kimball that really struck me. I know that we have a Heavenly Father that is there for us if we will let him in.

“Heavenly Father persuades and directs his children, but waits for their upreaching, their prayers, their sincere approach to him…The Lord is eager to see their first awakening desires and their beginning efforts to penetrate the darkness. Having granted freedom of decision, he must permit man to grope his way until he reaches for the light. But when man begins to hunger, when his arms begin to reach, when his knees begin to bend and his voice becomes articulate, then and not till then does our Lord push back the horizons, draw back the veil, and make it possible for men to emerge from dim uncertain stumbling to sureness, in heavenly light.”

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Very handsome!

Heitmann Family said...

Tanner is so handsome, and is getting so big. I bet you are a great teacher in RS. I love the qoute, thanks for sharing it.

Meagan Rogers said...

Such a good quote. I'll have to count that as my lesson for today since I miss out on R.S. being in primary. I love Tanner's hair!

Josh n' Meagan said...

I posted that while logged into my dog blog. I'm sure you knew it was me but anyway...

Kellie said...

Just have to say that I LOVE what you did with the header. VERY creative!

(I am Bailey's sister btw, not a random blog stalker) :)

Lydia said...

What a little hunk!!! I love the quote too. Love you and miss you guys!!1

Dawn said...

What a cutie pie! Good to hear you are doing good, it would be great to have you closer!

Cami said...

What a cute baby!!! I wish I could see you guys more often! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Connie said...

Pretty eyes and gorgeous hair. Good talking to you MOM