


Here our my kids after a loooong photo shoot for our family Christmas letter. It first started with my batteries going dead after the first picture! It was actually pretty funny,(well I can say that now:). Mason was our angel and the material was silky so he kept falling off the stool...Tanner, as you can see did not like sitting so we had to bribe him with treats, he still would only stay for 10 seconds tops and so I took advantage while I could. Mason was so nice and tried to "help out" by holding him down with his foot. :D I'm going to see if Katie can try to photo shop a little and maybe we can get a picture with him actually in it...and happy. The kids were pretty good sports up until the end. This was one of our last shots, Preston's face said it all!! :)
11 comments:
How cute is that. I love Preston's face, how funny!! Thanks again for letting me crash at your place this weekend. I had a great time seeing everyone!! Love ya-
HEE HEE HEE
What a neat idea!
I think you should use the one with Mason holding his foot on Tanner and say something like "Please Be Still" -"Peace Be Still" HA ha
Andy, check my comments on the Pink Bandits for an update on Kathy Bullard. You were right she was an English Major!!!
We tried to do family portraits this weekend as well. I'm glad my hubby knows how to photoshop because it sure is hard to get everyone looking good at the same time.
I love the one with Mason's foot on Tanners head.:) Too funny!:)
Well it looks like the first picture turned out. What a great idea for a your Christmas cards.
Your kids are adorable. I hope your thanksgiving was good.
No way! Don't change anything! Those are the best photos EVER! If you do any editing, you should put all of the crazy faces and antics on the same picture, that would be the GREATEST!
How fun...someday your kids will get a good laugh out of it, don't change a thing
I think it is funny how cranky everyone around here gets when mom says, "we're going to take some family pictures". All the smiles leave, all the happiness walks out the door and in come the bad attitudes, scowles, and frowns. Just what you want in a picture right?
Post a Comment