For some reason I can only post one picture at a time right now. We went to Andy's works to "trick or treat" I thought I'd get a shot of them at his desk...
So fun, it is nice to see Andy in a pic. It doesn't look like he has been doing any work though!!j/k. Your kids looks great. And good for you to have a halloween party. Maybe next year for us, we'll see.
Ok, I looked at your header for about 5 minutes(not really) til I could figure out what those pictures meant. Hello, Finch. Way cool!!! Love the template too.
Looks like fun! Andy doesn't ever change, he still looks the same! The kids are so cute and are getting so big1 Your pumpkin looks great! Did you carve it?
5 comments:
So fun, it is nice to see Andy in a pic. It doesn't look like he has been doing any work though!!j/k. Your kids looks great. And good for you to have a halloween party. Maybe next year for us, we'll see.
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. The kids are growing up so fast. It is fun to see you guys and what you are up to.
Ok, I looked at your header for about 5 minutes(not really) til I could figure out what those pictures meant. Hello, Finch. Way cool!!! Love the template too.
Love the costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun night!
Looks like fun! Andy doesn't ever change, he still looks the same! The kids are so cute and are getting so big1 Your pumpkin looks great! Did you carve it?
Post a Comment